2. Financial Republic may occasionally collect information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This however enables us to improve our products and services and is used for statistical purposes. At the same time this information will not identify your personal details.
Normally we do not collect or store your personal information such as your name or address. However if you decide to use one of our services that we provide on line, please note that depending on the service or product you want to acquire you will have to give relevant information in order to proceed with your request.
3. As regards Barclays Business Bank Account Referral Service:
A) Where you request a bank account through The Business Bank Account Referral Service you confirm that you agree to your details being submitted on your behalf to Barclays Bank plc and to being contacted directly by Barclays Bank plc for the purposes of fulfilling the bank account request.
B) Where you request a bank account through The Business Bank Account Referral Service on behalf of a third party for whom you are making a company formation application, you confirm that the third party has agreed to their details being submitted on their behalf to Barclays Bank plc and to being contacted directly by Barclays Bank plc for the purposes of fulfilling the bank account request.
C) The Business Bank Accounts are opened by and provided by Barclays Bank plc and subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by Barclays at the time of account opening
4. Any personal data if held by us are used to provide you information, products or services you requested or to inform you of changes to our products and services. Any information stored by our service are secured by appropriate procedures and we provide access only authorised Financial Republic cooperating staff.
Financial Republic will not disclose any information concerning your personal details to a third party, unless:
– required by law
– requested by you
– required to deliver products or render services requested by you
5. Notwithstanding the above, you should be advised that we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online , hence you do so at your own risk. Our website may contain links to and from other websites which are not connected or related to our company’s services in any manner. Should you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we neither hold responsibility for their contents nor we are liable for these policies.
If any of your personal details change or if you want your details removed from our records, please contact us at the address given, by telephone or e mail. Additionally, you have the right to request details of your personal information held by us. We may however charge you for this service.
7. If required Financial Republic may contact you by telephone or e mail.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.